- INTRNET ERROR CODES
505-HTTP Version not supprted/DNS Lookup Fail/unknw host
- World cup special...
=>The final match of world-cup'87 was played in Edden-Garden at "NOVEMBER" month.
=>First batsman who out by run out:
Ans: R. Shethi
=>First bowler who take wicket by bold:
Ans: Abir Ali
=>First bowler who take wicket by LBW:
Ans: Abir Ali
=>First bowler who take wicket by catch out:
Ans: M Amarnath
=>First batsmat who made century:
Ans: Denish Emis
- Which desert is called "Dry sea"
Ans: Gobi Desert
- Which Day is Observed as "World Television Day"?
Ans: 21st November
- Which cricker is known as 'Rawalpindi Experss'?
Ans: Shohaib Akhtar
- -The four religions born in india hinduism, buddhism,
jainism, & Sikhism, are Followed by 25% of the world's population.
- Who makes Mirage fighter jets?
Ans: Dassault Aviation
- Busiest airport in d world?
Ans: Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport,US
- 'A' Blood Group Wala 'A' aur 'AB'
Blood Group Wale Insaan Ko
Blood Donate Kar Sakta Hai Par
'A'aur 'O' Grp Wale Se Hi Blood
Receive Kr Sakta He.
- Where did Lal Bahadur Shastri died?
Ans: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- When did Sir Edmund Hillary & Tenzing Norgay climb Mt Everest?
Ans: on 29 May 1953
- Which indian Bank is having maximum branches out of india ?
Ans: STATE BANK OF INDIA
- -Which was the 1st country to built a ship ?
- Do You Know:
AGE MINIMUM to Be
- Which fish is known as 'Laughing Fish'?
- The first Metro Railway in the wo*rld came to existence in London.
- Which metal is used in atomic Clocks?
- Who was the first woman to conquer Mount Everest?
Ans: Junko Tabei. Next